[mohaa] MOH:AA Spearhead Linux server ALPHA

Luke Salsich lsalsich at cox.net
Tue Dec 31 21:42:24 EST 2002

I agree, I had to rename fgamded.so to fgame.so I order to get the code
to load properly. Either this is an oversite on Ryan's part (hey, im not
blaming the guy - he rushed because of my constant whining...lol), or I
have overlooked something. Either way, when I changed the name to
fgame.so it runs great! I can connect and play on it fine! My command
line looks like this, if its any help:

./spearhead_lnx +set dedicated 1 +set g_gametype 5 +exec spearhead.cfg
+map obj/mp_berlin_tow