[mohaa] dreamin of a white xmas AND spearhead

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Mon Dec 30 12:14:17 EST 2002

He said ALPHA calm down ;).....better to have a WORKING version than just
'throw something' out there....trust me...people HATE when a server keeps
crashing all the time......

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "Perry Heath"
                    <perry at phs-techn        To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    ology.net>              cc:
                                            Subject:     RE: [mohaa] dreamin of a white xmas
                    12/30/2002 11:44        AND spearhead
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to mohaa

Great News Ryan!

You have just made me very happy with this news!

Happy New Year!

Perry