[mohaa] Spearhead updates.

Hollis J. Brown III hbrown at kc.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 20:24:57 EST 2002

I have been following the bf1942 posts and I am sure that this gets old but
you rock!.  Either porting this code to *nix is easy or you are just a
coding god!  Your work is appreciated and I hope they (EA, DICE, etc...) are
making it well worth your while!

Happy Holidays and remember to at least take Christmas off!
hb