[mohaa] Rcon acces

Sander de Hond sanderdehond at home.nl
Tue Aug 20 08:08:53 EDT 2002

Hi,

Got a new solution, trying at as we speak!

AUTOMATIC LOGIN FOR RCON

This is the method I use and I prefer it over all the manual typing.

What I do is create ANOTHER config file, call it RCON.CFG for example and save it in
your MAIN directory wherever MOHAA is installed.

Put these 2 lines in the file:

rconAddress xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx // (x = your SERVER'S IP address).
rconPassword xxx //(x = your password).

That's all you need, be sure to hit ENTER at the end to create a blank line at the end.
SAVE IT AS rcon.cfg, or be sure to rename it to whateveryouwant.CFG
Then make sure your shortcut (on the CLIENT MACHINE !!) CALLS the config file
by adding +exec rcon.cfg at the END of the command line.
By doing this, as SOON AS YOU START MOH on the CLIENT machine, you will have logged yourself
into YOUR SERVER without having to join the game first or enter anything manually.
You can then bring down the console (in the lobby) and do whatever commands you like since
you are logged in !!! You DO NOT need to be connected to your server !!.
As far as RCON commands .... well you're on your own really.

Good Luck,

I will mail when I have succeeded to get it to work!

Sander