[mohaa] Rcon acces

Sander de Hond sanderdehond at home.nl
Tue Aug 20 08:06:11 EDT 2002

Hi

I found this but it concerns Half Life

tip1:
If you don't want to type the 3 lines to get access each time

Example:
> rcon_address 194.251.249.222
> rcon_port 27015
> rcon_password flower

then put those 3 lines in your autoexec.cfg file. The autoexec.cfg file is located in your /cstrike map and will be executed each time you start half-life. Note: if the file does not exist just create it.

Should work on MOHA as well, I guess ?

Sander