[mohaa] expired!

Warren Woodward scratch at xmission.com
Mon Aug 19 17:28:00 EDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 05:19:15PM -0400, JNagle at franuniv.edu wrote:

> For the console sayings you use King Crows Autokick which allows for
> announcements, kicking Tkers automatically, filtering of bad names on the
> server, and kicking high pingers (adjustable of course). The program can be
> found here: http://www.alliedassault.com . I read of a way to make the MOTD
> work but its a work around...the MOTD function does not work to my
> knowledge.

This is a linux port?  I took it from earlier discussion on this list that
it was Windows only.  But if it works there, there must be some simple
server-side variable that allows it?  Or do I have to hack out an .sh
(please no, I'm busy enough as it is).

All of our servers are on various dedicated Linux game servers.  This is
the linuxded list, isn't it?

Incidentally, the lack of search on alliedassault.com is inexcusable.  I
still can't find this mythic download.

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL