[mohaa] curious behavior

Charles "BedMan" Bedford bedman at quakecon.org
Thu Aug 8 10:25:28 EDT 2002

Sure.

They have Gigabyte GA-7DPXDW motherboards (AMD 760MPX chipset) and a 3com
Nic.  The drives are standard EIDE 100 60gb units, nothing special there.
The main consideration is probably the ram bandwidth more than anything
else.  We'll see at quakecon how they perform.  I plan on putting them
through their paces pretty hard :-)

	-- Charles