[mohaa] curious behavior

Ewa ewa2 at internetsol.net
Wed Aug 7 05:34:22 EDT 2002

So what you guys are saying is that this memory status:
Mem:   126640K av,  123932K used,    2708K free,       0K shrd,     768K
buff
Swap:  257000K av,       0K used,  257000K free                   26940K
cached

ain't too good huh? The thing is that the server is void of players at the
moment and isn't doing anything else ;)
As soon as a player enters it will begin swapping right? Which will result
in serverlag.. hmm :)