[mohaa] Server message during the game on the screen of the gamers

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Wed Aug 7 13:37:24 EDT 2002

Yes god question...even when I am getting a 110 ping I get that
message...any ideas why or how to fix it?

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "Arno
                    Frauenkron"          To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    <Frockert at web        cc:
                    .de>                 Subject:     [mohaa] Server message during the
                    Sent by:             game on the screen of the gamers
                    Frockert at web.
                    de

                    08/07/2002
                    02:16 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

Helloat all,

I try to optimize my Linux server, the server should run in a LAN.

He runs quit good, although the CPU is only 400 Mhz.

There is no lagging, but I always see the message "slow server"

Is there a chance to deactive this message ?

I try this in the server.cfg

setcg_drawsvlag0

but there is no response.

Thanks for help.