[mohaa] curious behavior

Mike Mabe docseuss4977 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 22:25:43 EDT 2002

here is a question a little off the topic but you seem like you might know.
I have a server running several game engines but the 20 man seems to lag and
not any of the others. It's a dual and cpu according to top is about 40% on
both cpus. would setting the nice level for that particular engine help the
lag at all?
                                 DocSeuss