[mohaa] curious behavior

Charles "BedMan" Bedford bedman at quakecon.org
Tue Aug 6 23:38:48 EDT 2002

Hmmm...  I rather doubt it.  The lag is most likely due to lack of cpu
power.  What kind of system loads are you sustaining on the server?  If they
are relatively high, then it's probably a cpu bottleneck.  If they are low,
it could be a network bottleneck.  There's a lot of traffic that goes to a
large server, and the TCP/IP stack can take a lot of heat for it.

	-- Charles