[manticore] FIFO

Jeff Mrochuk jmrochuk at ieee.org
Wed Jun 5 18:10:12 EDT 2002

the fifo is now in CVS in the rtl/vhdl/manticore_fifo/ dir
Its not quite finished yet, and when it is I'll do several simulations.

Its implemented much like a software stack, its just a block of data
with a start and end pointer, so no data has to move around, itself.
This is probably how all fifos are implemented, but hey, I thought I was
pretty clever.

Benj, any signal feature requests, say 3/4 full or something?
Right now it has a full and empty signal, synch clear, asynch reset.

Jeff