[manticore] License

Benj Carson benjcarson at digitaljunkies.ca
Sat Apr 27 14:40:12 EDT 2002

Yeah, that sounds good.  Whoever linked to that license in the thread mentioned that the license was approved by the
FSF, so that we can reference them like you're referencing the GPL in Bitstream.

Yeah, we definitely need a copyright in our files.  The Opencores header is pretty long if I recall, and may even
contain most of the license.  We could just include a LICENSE file like most software for bevity instead.

We should try and get a hold of Dr. Elliott this week so we can make arrangements to use a computer somewhere or to get
Quartus.  Hopefully he's back in town.

Also, they didn't have our cheques last night 'cause they needed to be signed.  Shayam will be on campus this summer so
he said he'd get them to us.  They only had one certificate, so they're gonna get another printed so we both can have
one.  Not only that, but they were 45 minutes late.  Just as organised as before...  All in all it wasn't too bad, just
a bit drawn out.

Benj