[manticore] License

Jeff Mrochuk mrochuk at ee.ualberta.ca
Sat Apr 27 13:34:17 EDT 2002

Just read it, looks pretty good.

We should put a small comment block on the top of our code.  For example
the GPL one looks something like:

/*
   Bitstream:  An OpenGL Space Action Game
   http://icculus.org/bitstream/

   Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Jeff Mrochuk

   This file is part of bitstream.     Bitstream is free software; you
can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General
Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

   Bitstream is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
General Public License for more details.

along with Bitstream; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA

Jeff Mrochuk
jm at icculus.org

*/
One one of the article links I saw that we should probably have this in
the source files:

-- Copyright © YEAR AUTHOR; this information may be copied, distributed
-- and/or modified under certain conditions, but it comes WITHOUT ANY
-- WARRANTY; see the Design Science License for more details.

Maybe with some other stuff like the one above, and that should be
alright.

Jeff