[lugaru] Opengl-ES Port

Scott pickle136 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 23 12:14:50 EDT 2011

Ive updated pickle.gp2x.de/source/lugaru_gles.diff

I used the existing interleaved array by adding the color alpha
component and set the stride and offset properly in the pointer calls.
This has corrected the glitches I had previously.

Ive also been learning and trying out VBO's so far the only that made
sense was the skybox since data is static. Any of the other VBO's i
tried to add either had to effect or made things worse.