[lugaru] Coding Standards

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Mon May 17 10:36:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

   > Before I make any further changes in the source, I would like to
   > have a coding style so that I can fix things along the way.

I suggest adopting the coding style already used in the codebase, and
avoiding any mass-reindent or mass-cleanup patches because they make
merging between different branches impossibly difficult.

To be specific, I think we should continue using tab characters to
indent and braces on newlines after prototypes.  I don't think it's
necessary to copy everything else about the current style, though.
For example:

        if(visibleloading)pgame->LoadingScreen();

.. could certainly use some spaces/returns.  But I'd change this in
new code only, not with a giant reformatting of the current code.

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child