[lugaru] Coding Standards

David Faulk davidfaulk at charter.net
Sat May 15 19:29:01 EDT 2010

Apologies if this post doesn't go where I want it to.  I'm so new to the
open-source community that I don't know how to reply to threads.

Regarding coding standards, I use the JSF coding standard at work
(http://www2.research.att.com/~bs/JSF-AV-rules.pdf) and a lot of what's been
mentioned is in there.  Don't get me wrong, I think this would be the wrong
coding standard for this project - not being about to dynamically allocate
memory and all ;)

What about variable / operation naming convention?  Personally I find the
words stuck together with no under-score or cap change really hard to read,
for example thisisvariableone.  I'm down for anything (though I naturally
use under-scores).