[lokisetup] autoupdating...

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu May 18 08:55:54 EDT 2006

> Btw: the new GTK2 support rocks my socks...we're shipping both
> dynamically linked gtk2 support and a statically linked gtk1 fallback,
> and I just can't look at the gtk1 builds anymore...gtk2 just looks so
> much nicer.  :)

Hmm.  I've got one going now where I fall back to console mode
(I include 32 bit gtk2, 64 bit gtk2, and then fall back to console).

And console mode is showing it's lack of love :-/.   (Of course,
I'm horribly guilty - every time a bug shows up in console mode,
I focus instead on figuring out why the gtk2 installer didn't
run <grin>).

Question - are you finding that the gtk1 support works pretty
reliably on 64 bit installs?

Cheers,

Jer