[lokisetup] GTK+ 2.0 support included

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Mar 9 14:26:44 EST 2006

Thanks for all this work; you sure saved me a lot of hassle.

This unblocks me from sending the handful of patches
I've got that are different from my tree to yours and
eliminates a todo I was dreading (reconciling my glade
file with yours; now I can just discard it <g>).

Funny how we chose the same icons for the new gtk2 theming <g>
(Although I have to admit to picking the 'Enter' button for
the install, rather than the clockwork gear, but I went
back and forth for a while before picking).

Cheers,

Jeremy