[lokisetup] copy file patch

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Tue Jan 31 20:42:55 EST 2006

Exactly, I was going to say that. I really need to retain the ability
to build static binaries with GTK 1.x for now. I am shipping some
installers on some non-Linux systems that need it done this way, and
that's the main reason I haven't bothered porting to GTK 2.x for now.

I guess before I merge this we'll have to make sure that both
versions can coexist, which can be quite messy. I was planning on
waiting on the Setup 2.0 rewrite to do this, but I got once again
sidetracked. :-/

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org