[lokisetup] copy file patch

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 31 20:35:53 EST 2006

I'd really appreciate the review.  I was going fairly fast
and loose, and should probably submit a patch that's
a bit cleaner.

I also have to admit that it might be better if
the patch were formulated so that gtk 1 remained
a choice; gtk1 has the distinct advantage that you
can link it statically.

Cheers,

Jeremy