[lokisetup] Proper patch for gtk2 support

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Tue Feb 7 18:19:13 EST 2006

Actually I have run in the same problem a little while ago, in a
different project. The solution is to simply move setupdb to libxml2.
This can be easily done at compile time with a few macros, since the
APIs are essentially identical. Linking with the 2 different versions
of the library is just a bad idea.

We'll also need to make sure that setupdb is compiled with libxml2
support when enabling GTK2. So more patching work is in order.

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org