[lokisetup] 2.0 branch

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Fri Jun 3 23:09:24 EDT 2005

Well, I just created the branch in both the loki_setup and
loki_setupdb modules (tag is SETUP_2_0). Let the hacking begin! :)

Ryan, do you want to convert the current CVS repository to
Subversion? I'm thinking I should learn to use svn at the same time,
but let's keep the CVS repository around for a little while as well,
until all is transitioned.

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org