[lokisetup] 2.0 branch

Chris Thielen chris at luethy.net
Fri Jun 3 03:46:25 EDT 2005

I know the general rule is to not ask for things unless you're willing to write them yourself, but any chance a rewrite could be done in wxWindow instead of GTK+2 so there can be native-looking Mac OS and Windows installers. It's something I'd like to see, but I don't know if the project's direction is overtly concerned with native-looking cross platform compatibility.

- Chris Thielen