[lokisetup] 2.0 branch

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Fri Jun 3 03:52:35 EDT 2005

The goal when rewriting the UI code will be to make such a port
possible. GTK2 will just be an evolution from the current GTK
frontend we have, but we'll need support for other frontends as well.
wxWidgets was mentioned before and that's something I'd like to see
working, if only as a validation of the new code.

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org