[lokisetup] some more doubts ??

Ram vshrirama at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 01:08:42 EDT 2005

Hi Stephen,
          Got it. Actually i am using Version 1.5.8

  In install options i can specify binarypath.

  If i dont have any binaries to install. why do i need to create
symbolic links ?

  Can i  disable this checking in the first place in setup.xml file ?.

  I dont want this checking to take place nor i wish to specify any
directory when it can place binaries as i dont know in which directory
user will install.

I can create a dummy directory and achieve that. But is there any way
to  stop Loki checking if it has write permissions to the directory
where it wants to place symbolic links.

I have nobinaries="yes" in my setup.xml file.

Thanks,

Take Care,

Regards,
Sriram