[lokisetup] Patches: inline 'binaries', feature requirements, tmp file fix

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Mon Sep 20 21:54:01 EDT 2004

OK, I merged the last two patches. The binary inline one I'm a bit
nervous about it so I'll do some more cross-examination before I
include it. What is the rationale for having it this way as opposed to
individual files ?

I like the feature thing though. I'll probably add more feature strings
for things we've added recently.

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org