[lokisetup] A release...?

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Sun Oct 31 06:47:18 EST 2004

I agree - a new official release of Setup (along with binaries) is more
than overdue.

There are still a few outstanding patches I have to merge (including
the one you just sent). Also I may consider having at least a basic way
of making loki_setup an installable package for distribution. But maybe
that can wait for a post-1.7 release...

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org