[lokisetup] makeself compression and hidden files

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Thu Nov 11 05:47:44 EST 2004

I guess the main reason I didn't bother with this was with the
potentially dangerous reference to the .. directory. I guess your
regular expression would take care of that, assuming of course it is
portable, which I believe it is.

The command line option seems like a good idea, especially if we're
going to change the behavior of the command.

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org