[lokisetup] CDkey prompting...

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Tue Mar 2 14:35:03 EST 2004

I would agree... though it could be argued that it's part of the
installation process. In the end I guess it was mostly hacked together
to solve a very specific need, and now the mechanism is in place, would
anybody need it ;-)

Apparently some of these games don't bother having this part of the game
itself, so it has to be worked around for alternative platforms.

--
Stephane Peter
Sr. Software Engineer