setup v2

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Tue Jan 6 06:26:47 EST 2004

Just a quick word:

- Added a C implementation of the state machine, using expat to read the
XML (more compact than libxml).

- Added skeleton of the ncurses installer, uses the state machine module
(only does one ui, license prompt)
You can test the ncurses installer with
rm -rf example/ ; scons BUILD_SETUP=example TEST=1 INSTALLER=ncurses

I don't plan much more work on that now. I don't really want to write a
full installer solution on my own, at least not now. I think I've covered
the main design points, what's left would be to plug the functionality
holes (all the dialogs and copy functionality .. big holes)

TTimo