loki

chris holzschuh cholzsc1 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 15:30:48 EST 2004

I have recently went to your irc channel and expressed high interest in game porting or i should say conversion to linux using install scripts like loki setup.However being new to this not linux I dont know where to start i went out bought a book called Programming linux games by loki and john hall and with this book ive become even more interested in learning this and i dont know where to begin and i was wondering if you guys could help point me in the right direction on literature or if i could post maybee the newbish questions in hopes that you guys would help me get started and not getting to pissed off at me.

regards chris holzschuh