[lokisetup] Memory leak fixes in setupdb and setup

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Fri Apr 30 17:48:11 EDT 2004

OK, i have to admit I didn't try out the changes before committing. I
just spent a couple of days doing the exact same kind of changes to a
lot of code, but errors slip by...

I agree this is potentially dangerous, but I'm rather inclined myself
to do things right, at least fix the more obvious leaks. The leaks are
actually a few bytes per tag, but unfortunately this is often code that
is called often. Overall, yeah, the leaks are barely noticeable.

I'm gonna have to release an installer soon for my own purposes, so
I'll run this through valgrind and debug any more problem I find...

On another topic, I also committed changes to detect Gentoo in setupdb.
:)

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org