Unable to build loki_setup from CVS (autogen bogosity)

eviltypeguy at icculus.org eviltypeguy at icculus.org
Mon Oct 20 21:19:00 EDT 2003

Quite frankly, I'm rather mystified, but I checked out the latest CVS of
loki_setup, ran autogen.sh, it proceeds to spew the following:

[swalker at CPE-65-26-141-108 loki_setup]$ ./autogen.sh
configure.in:49: warning: Cannot check for file existence when cross compiling
configure.in:50: warning: Cannot check for file existence when cross compiling
configure.in:51: warning: Cannot check for file existence when cross compiling
configure.in:49: warning: Cannot check for file existence when cross compiling
configure.in:50: warning: Cannot check for file existence when cross compiling
configure.in:51: warning: Cannot check for file existence when cross compiling

I thought, maybe it's a harmless warning, so I check to see if it created a
Makefile, nope.

This is on RedHat 7.3, any ideas?