[lokisetup] GtkRadiant 1.3 loki_setup patch

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Sun Mar 30 04:55:51 EST 2003

Le sam 29/03/2003 à 02:51, Timothee Besset a écrit :
> Attached is the patch we use against current loki_setup source for the
> GtkRadiant installer (http://www.qeradiant.com). It adds adds a component
> feature that's essential to us. When you run GtkR setup, it prompts for
> on/off and path of several 'game components' which have different base
> install paths. (This is also the patch we use on the OSX version of the
> installer)

I looked at your patch and I am doubtful of the need for a new
"subcomponent" tag ? That sounds to me that what you would like is the
ability for components to have different, independent installation paths
and the relevant UI elements in setup. This could be done as an
extension of the current component architecture (which means changes in
setupdb as well).

Or maybe I am missing something ?

--
Stephane Peter