[lokisetup] Thoughts

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Mon Feb 17 01:25:33 EST 2003

Well, the bottom line is that Setup is not used only for installing
Linux games on high-end PCs. We should definitely make it as general
purpose as possible, and this may lead to the inclusion of features that
help further that goal.

Besides the fact that Setup seems to have become the de-facto installer
for games on Linux, it is also used for other projects like Crossover,
Kylix, Codehost BrightQ, etc... Which don't necesarily have the same
hardware requirements as games ;)

--
Stephane Peter
Sr. Software Engineer