[lokisetup] xsu broken?

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Thu Apr 10 03:45:35 EDT 2003

Here's what happens here on a -DDEBUG build of xsu:

timo at sparkle:~/Build/loki_setup$ ./xsu -e -a -u root -c "touch it"
on_gtk_user_textbox_activate (GtkButton *button, gpointer user_data)
void xsu_perform()
reading from pty: 'Password:'
Got it!
Sending password
end xsu_perform

It never returns. And it is not being created. Attaching my binary.
Happens when I run on Debian Sid, for an xsu compiled on Debian Sid, or on
the Holy Box (modified Mandrake 7.2 - glibc 2.1)

TTimo