[lokisetup] total progress meter...

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Thu Sep 19 20:08:48 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 16:46, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> ...what exactly causes this meter to increase? My uz2 crap plugin doesn't
> seem to move it. Just the uncompressed files that don't go through that
> plugin. Is it the Size() function or the Copy() function that makes that
> thing move?
>
> (This is, believe it or not, the last thing on my TODO list, and there's
> T-minus 25 minutes to fix it.  :)  )

The Copy() function does this. This functions needs to periodically
explicitly call the update() function which is given to it as a
parameter, to force the UI to display the new value. It is up to the
plugin to provide accurate values. Look at the other plugins like tar or
cpio for an example.

--
Stephane Peter
Sr. Software Engineer