[lokisetup] total progress meter...

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Thu Sep 19 20:08:48 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 16:46, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> ...what exactly causes this meter to increase? My uz2 crap plugin doesn't
> seem to move it. Just the uncompressed files that don't go through that
> plugin. Is it the Size() function or the Copy() function that makes that
> thing move?
> (This is, believe it or not, the last thing on my TODO list, and there's
> T-minus 25 minutes to fix it.  :)  )

The Copy() function does this. This functions needs to periodically
explicitly call the update() function which is given to it as a
parameter, to force the UI to display the new value. It is up to the
plugin to provide accurate values. Look at the other plugins like tar or
cpio for an example.

Stephane Peter
Sr. Software Engineer
Codehost, Inc.