[lokisetup] Gnome/KDE icons

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Sep 9 23:22:30 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 23:21, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> > No, but it's easy enough to fix, the icon isn't installed.
>
> Ah...I didn't realize you need to explicitly list it as a file to
> install...I figured loki_setup would grok that automatically (it probably
> should, imho).
Probably, loki_setup does a lot of things it probably shouldn't do.

Sort of related, I noticed in the OS X docs they don't like
'installers', but instead, drag and drop. I have almost 0% OS X
experience, so I don't know how third parties really install their
programs, but I think it'd be a good idea to investigate before
MEGA/whomever does the effort for a Carbon/OS X port...

Otherwise I still think it's a cool idea as it'd probably end up making
it easier for others to create non-gtk GUIs.

</Rambling>
> Works now. Thankya, zakk.
Anytime.
--