[lokisetup] TTimo's patch:

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Sat Sep 7 03:44:48 EDT 2002

Le sam 07/09/2002 à 00:04, Ryan C. Gordon a écrit :

> Stephane,
>
> I'm swamped: can you take a look at TTimo's patch and apply it if you see
> fit to? (it's the one in bugzilla, a few messages ago).

Yes, I looked at it. I don't think I am going to include it 'as is' as I
think it needs to be cleaned up. I will merge it in my personal tree,
that I am planning to sync back with icculus.org shortly.

Also I committed a couple of patches to i.o CVS today that should fix
the CDROM detection problems that zakk was experiencing. Thanks to
Chunky for the help :)

--
Stephane Peter
Sr. Software Engineer