More setup patches

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Sat Oct 19 03:41:21 EDT 2002

I just committed a bunch of patches from my own tree on icculus.org.
What's new :

Stephane Peter (Codehost) - Thu Sep 26 18:38:02 PDT 2002
 * Added 'tag' tag for <option>, and have SETUP_OPTIONTAGS environment
   variable in scripts to be able to determine the set of user options.
Stephane Peter (Codehost) - Wed Oct  9 17:46:25 PDT 2002
 * Preliminary AIX 5.1 port
Stephane Peter (Codehost) - Fri Oct 18 16:26:18 PDT 2002
 * Deprecated 'nobinaries' tag.

Additionally to that, there are a few bug fixes, as well as some build
improvements.

The AIX port is mostly complete, although xsu seems to be partly broken
on this Unix.

--
Stephane Peter
Sr. Software Engineer