[lokisetup] loki_setup autoconf doesn't check for curses

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Mon Jun 3 04:11:41 EDT 2002

First thing, I do want to build the console version. I would expect to
have to do --disable-console if I don't want to ..

Well that's just what I'm asking myself now. I have libncurses.so
libncurses.a and libcurses.so but no libcurses.a .. and it looks like all
the developer ncurses packages are actually installed.

If I force it to link against ncurses, I get a few unresolved (which
doesn't surprise me, since the compiling process has been running against
curses headers probably). Do we need a toggle between using curses and
ncurses? (ncurses means 'new' curses, right? it's a bit like md5/md5sum ..
it's been 'new' for quite some time, so I suppose we should completely use
ncurses)

TTimo