[lokisetup] weird autogen warning

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Mon Jun 3 04:01:49 EDT 2002

These lines are needed for pseudo.c, which is a pty API abstraction
library. These files are used on some flavors of UNIX to deal with
pseudo ttys. This is all related to the xsu version included with setup
now.

I guess you can safely ignore these warnings, unless you are actually
cross-compiling. Maybe there is a cleaner way to do this test?

--
Stephane Peter
Software Engineer