[lokisetup] Setting the Current Path

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Tue Jul 9 00:24:43 EDT 2002

Now that loki_utils as been released to CVS on icculus.org, you could
just use the functions in this library for this (I forgot the name,
something like loki_getinstallpath() or the like). We used to do that
all the time at Loki, so games would be able to know from where they
were installed...

You could also use the setupdb API to probe the database for the install
path of your product :)

--
Stephane Peter
Software Engineer