[lokisetup] [candybeta] small issue with installer (fwd)

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Mon Feb 18 20:15:14 EST 2002

le lun 18-02-2002 à 07:19, Ryan C. Gordon a écrit :

> Not sure what to do with this; is this likely a bug in the xml file, or a
> bug in Setup? I don't have a Mandrake box to see what they do with their
> menus...

Not really a bug, more like a feature ;). Namelly, the directory name is
hardcoded, and not localized... Actually I believe the more recent
versions of KDE/Gnome support localization mechanisms for the menu
entries that map to the directories where desktop files are, but it may
not work all the time.

--
Stephane Peter
Software Engineer