[lokisetup] [candybeta] small issue with installer (fwd)

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Mon Feb 18 20:15:14 EST 2002

le lun 18-02-2002 à 07:19, Ryan C. Gordon a écrit :
> Not sure what to do with this; is this likely a bug in the xml file, or a
> bug in Setup? I don't have a Mandrake box to see what they do with their
> menus...

Not really a bug, more like a feature ;). Namelly, the directory name is
hardcoded, and not localized... Actually I believe the more recent
versions of KDE/Gnome support localization mechanisms for the menu
entries that map to the directories where desktop files are, but it may
not work all the time.

Stephane Peter
Software Engineer
Codehost, Inc.