[lokisetup] PhysicsFS + setup? (or something similar)

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Fri Aug 23 06:19:11 EDT 2002

Le ven 23/08/2002 à 02:10, Ryan C. Gordon a écrit :
> > Trying to think up the best way to deal with the Uplink cd install
> > (which has a zip with everything I need in it).
> Loki Setup has support for archives in the way you specify already, in the
> plugins directory...there isn't a zipfile plugin, though...yet.
> I'll see how quickly I can scratch one together if Stephane will get it
> plugged into the build system.

Sure, I'd be glad to accept a patch. I never really had a need for it,
and also I don't think there is something like libz for Zip archives,
which makes the task a bit harder.

Maybe what we need is some kind of generic plugin that interfaces with
any compression command (unrar, lha, etc).

Stephane Peter
Sr. Software Engineer
Codehost, Inc.