[lokisetup] xsu

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Mon Apr 1 02:42:06 EST 2002

le dim 31-03-2002 à 23:20, Timothee Besset a écrit :
> Why didn't you ask me first. I have killed GNOME dependencies from my xsu
> version too, I would have sent you a source dump before you started your
> cleanup..

Are these in CVS ? I looked at your CVS repository before I started
working on this. I saw that you removed a lot of GNOME stuff, but I
removed even more than what's in CVS. It really wasn't that much work as
this is a quite simple program.

If you had more uncommited modifications, well that's too bad. Either
way, I'm pretty happy with what I have now :)

> Well it's good to hear that it's going to get integrated. I'd like to have
> a look at it, preferably when we want to drop this into the CVS (I don't
> have an urgent need for more modifications to setup myself currently).

I think I'm going to wait a couple of days before committing this to the
icculus.org CVS. I want to try it first with the installer of the
product I'm working on, to make sure it is solid...
Stephane Peter
Software Engineer
Codehost, Inc.