[lokisetup] xsu

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Mon Apr 1 02:20:51 EST 2002

NOOOOOOOOO ..

Why didn't you ask me first. I have killed GNOME dependencies from my xsu
version too, I would have sent you a source dump before you started your
cleanup..

Well it's good to hear that it's going to get integrated. I'd like to have
a look at it, preferably when we want to drop this into the CVS (I don't
have an urgent need for more modifications to setup myself currently).

TTimo