[s.almagro.frutos at student.tue.nl: error when installing the American's army]

Zachary J. Slater zakk at timedoctor.org
Tue Mar 2 15:53:07 EST 2004

----- Forwarded message from "S. Almagro Frutos" <s.almagro.frutos at student.tue.nl> -----

From: "S. Almagro Frutos" <s.almagro.frutos at student.tue.nl>
To: zakk at icculus.org
Subject: error when installing the American's army
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:41:30 +0100

Dear ,

Ik have an error when installing the American's army. When I run sh sh
./armyops-200-linux.bin the files are well being extracted but the installer
doesn't do anything. I use Mandrake Linux 9.2 for amd 64. (My
system/software is 32 bit compatible) How can i get it all work?  I have i
also uses the command sh m./armyops-200-linux.bin --keep, so i have alle
installation files on a folder. I runned the command sh setup.sh, but again
the system does nothing. Even I runned sh . But the system says he doesn't
can execute binary files.

Could you plz help me quickly?

regards
S.Almagro

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-Zachary J. Slater
"How much does it cost to get to where the wild things are?"
zakk at timedoctor.org