[lgfaq] Random behaviour

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Wed Nov 13 19:28:32 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 07:15:14PM -0500, zakk wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 20:01, Greg Gilbert wrote:
> > I dont get the logic here. I deleted the post you modified,
> > therefore Chunky is untrustworthy? That doesnt make the slightest
> > sense. If you wanted to say you couldnt trust me, fine that would be
> > logical. I do however stand completly behind removing that post, and
> > frankly would do it again.
>
> Chunky has said that he attempted to load the page which allows editing.
> Thus, he would have done it if he had the opportunity.

Hahahahahahaha.

I also have a CD player in my computer, therefore I would rip
copy-protected CDs if I could.

It should also be noted that with security like there is on the td.o
forums, I could edit comments at any time, but choose not to. Let me
explain:

<Snipped>

Having written that, I realised that it can actually be used for evil,
so I've removed it. The security on td.o is trivial.

Also, please note that this is still not an argument about timedoctor,
but about the linux gaming faq.